(1) We believe that the Bible, including both Old and New Testaments, is the inspired Word of God and is without error; and that it is the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the Divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
(2) We believe that there is one true triune God, who perfectly and eternally exists in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
(3) We believe that the one true God, creator of all things, is the most high, self existent, unchanging, omnipresent, all knowing, righteous, holy, merciful and true.
(4) We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of God, who possesses all of God’s divine nature and attributes. In order to redeem mankind, the Word became flesh through conception by the Holy Spirit, and He was crucified, rose on the third day and sits at the right hand of God.
(5) We believe that the Holy Spirit possesses all of God’s divine nature and attributes, and that He was sent by Jesus Christ to bring conviction of sin, lead people to repentance, and give the new birth to those who believe. He lives in the heart of every believer and fills, guides, and teaches them, and gives spiritual gifts and power, so that the they can follow and serve Him.
(6) We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God, and that because of the first man’s sin and fall, we must repent and confess our sins, and receive Jesus Christ as savior and Lord in order to be born again and obtain eternal life.
(7) We believe that the church is the body of Christ, and that He is its head and believers are its members. The church is called to be His witnesses in fulfillment of the Great Commission which was entrusted to us by Jesus Christ.
(8) We believe that Jesus Christ will come again to establish His kingdom, and that the dead will be raised. Believers will have everlasting life and unbelievers will be condemned.